Tuesday, October 28, 2003

Do you like murtabak?
I really like them. I tried one which was pretty good a month ago. It was at Shah Alam, the coffeeshop at the back of Boat Quay. You frequent pub crawlers along Boat Quay will know where it is.
Well now, it has good murtabak there. Bet you did not know that. Its quite a huge portion for one at an affordable price of $3.50. The special thing about it is that they actually fill the inside with a small quantity of curry. The curry is quite spicy, be warned. With the curry, the murtabak does not come across as 'too dry'.
Another recommendation is Shah Alam's Mee Goreng. It is jolly good too. Try the 2 and the portions are just nice for 2 person.

Another delicacy I discovered is the tissue prata. I will most definitely eat it at places that offer it. The one I had was thin and crispy and covered with sugar. Is that the way they are all made? Its good.... Let me say that again. Its good....


I think this makes me a really food freak, doesn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home