Friday, October 31, 2003

You can tell that it is coming to the end of the year, when you see them putting up Christmas decorations down at Orchard Road. I am not kidding, they are already in the process and I have already seen a couple of Santa-es and his reindeers making their annual guest appearance at certain traffic junctions.

Every year, I sort of meet up with different groups of friends for a Christmas get-together, though not on Christmas day itself. I'm afraid I'll not be able to meet anyone on Christmas day again this year. I just got word that I will need to work on the pre-dawn hours of Christmas albeit for a couple of hours. I will need to make my way back to work again in the evening time.
Perhaps, I will just have a couple of small gatherings with the people that matters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home