Wednesday, November 05, 2003

Now then, what do you like to? As in what do you like to eat?
Me? Well, I think the list really goes on and on. Here are some of the few I like.

I love chocolates. I mean, I really really love chocolates. Not those with almonds or nuts in them though. I prefer those with pralines or maybe fruits, like raisins. I have a bar of Cadbury Cherry Ripe. Good stuff, filled with cherry and coconut.
Original Sins sell some really good ones. They are expensive stuff but well worth the money. If you want to pamper yourself from time to time, and am willing to spend just a little more, Original Sins is good for the money. Go for the dark chocolates!

I love a good plate of Char Kuay Teow. There is just no way I would be able to go through life without it. I mean, lets face it, if its done well, there is just no comparison. The sweet sauce, the see ham (if you like it)... oh yeah.

I love tidbits too. The classic potato chips, crackers, cheese rings/balls etc. You name it, I love it. It would be best if you are watching TV while you are at it. TV really complement tidbits, trust me. Even better if you have a tall glass of Coke by your side. Heaven in your living room, well, as close as it gets.


Mmmmm ... MMmmmmm... MMMMmmmmmm...
I'm going to go get some food now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home