Monday, July 12, 2004

ok, its official. I'm jinxed, at least for the better part of this month. Whatever I do, it will fail, whatever I buy, it will not work. I buy 4D, it does not open, I stop buying and it opens (this I kid you not! Its true!) I buy shares, the price drop. I sell shares, the price goes up.
If I were you, I will do everything the opposite of what I do and I'm sure you've got it made.


At the same time, I just realised how decent my friends and I really are. Admittedly, we are lousy when we come to studies, I'll be the first to admit but when it comes to treating people and women properly, we are way up there.
I know of someone who went on a SDU function. From there, she knew this rather 'interesting' guy and proceeded on a date. He brought her to fort canning hill on the first bloody date and then tried to get fresh with her. The usual trying to hold hands and hand on shoulder bit. I mean, is it just me? Its just the first date and this guy is trying this bloody stunt. No wonder he needs to go to SDU. He just can't get any girls without being setup! I'll probably burn for this but I must say that the average joes in the the show 'Average Joes', are much better looking than him!
Ok, with that last statement, I guess I'm going to wake up with my face covered with pimples tomorrow morning, but I still believe that I am right. If any of you see the dude, I think you will agree with me too.

Anyway, you would have guessed that I am into ranting and raving also today, though in my thoughts only.

I remembered often, when I was drunk back in those days, I always begged for someone to stop the room from spinning so that I can get off.
Today is one of those days, when I hope for the world to spinning so that I can get off.
STOP!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home