Friday, September 10, 2004

I have been trying my darnest to do this blog...
Believe me, lots of things are happening at work which prevents me to do so. I think this will be 2 blogs in 1.

i have a new toy, which is one of the reason why I was delayed for this blog.
i am now typing this out on my new T42 laptop. Nice... they finally realised that my laptop was too old and they decided to change 1 for me. Nice... it has a dvd-rom cum cd-writer.... nice. sleek and it comes with all the whistles and frills.... nice....
Did i say that it was nice..........


The next is a little bit mush.... but its something that i have been thinking of putting down.
The methods of my love...
the first person i want to speak to in the morning, is you, and so i call you.
i love/miss you enough to let you know that throughout the day, via sms.
i respect you, thats why i tell you whats happening to me, or where i am going.
i care thats why i nag. i want to take the burden off you, thats why i ask.
i like to surprise you.
when you are down. i am down. when you are happy, i am joyful. thats what being soulmates is all about.
i try my best to make you happy and it pains me when i am not able to do so.
at the end of the day, you will be the last person i speak to before i go to bed.
sleep comes quickly because i can't wait to wake up so that i can speak to you again.

pls don be mistaken. i am writting this to no one in particular.
i just feel like put down my methods of my love. why?
no why really. many a times, we feel that we can just show our love.... but just like in the mtv i mentioned, there will be times, when the gal, even the guy, needs the assurance that she/he is being loved. what better way to give that assurance that via the miracle of speech.
tell the person... go on, just do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home