Wednesday, September 29, 2004

rantings and ravings redux!
thanx for all your comments.
couple of things...

sometimes, a tiny drop - which we think nothing of - will cause ripples that get bigger. sometimes, a decision that is deemed to not make seismic waves, may just turn out to be that drop.

courage... ah courage... thats what i lack.


boys and girls, i realised this and i hope that you do too.
I realised that all these rantings and ravings were only meant for 1 person and to remind 1 person only. me...

ironic isn't it? i try my best to help those around me and yet i am so powerless for help myself. but then again, maybe i do not need help at all. or do i?


but nevermind, what i do know is to not take myself so seriously. thus if i were you, i would not take me so seriously either. why? because, why would you take a ranting and raving person seriously, anyway? unless of course, he speaks his mind and heart... and in doing so, he speaks your mind and heart.

another wedding today, and i just cannot describe how i felt. i look around and the thoughts of ,"hey this is a great place, nice atmosphere, good service ...hey wait a minute, i don't need this. oh well."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home