Monday, October 04, 2004

blame and solace
"paging mr. david tao, mr.david tao..."
these days, i find solace in david tao. his music and songs just takes me to another place...


i take all the blame, oh, do blame me.
I can't believe it, but i seemed to be a walking disease. an infectious one at that!
the people around me are just walking into unhappiness and issues like nobody's business. must be me...

a close colleague's guy is over oveseas, working. everyone is excited for her because they have been together for 7 years now and we are expecting him to propose when he gets back. then she called me and told me that the guy called her and told her that she was spending too much time with her friends. (seems like the fact that he was not in s'pore to spend time with her did not occur to him!) also, he was afraid that she would not make a good wife and mother because she valued friendship more than family. needless to say, she feel terrible now.
i'm sure you know what i can rant and rave about and how i can really put someone down when i want to. but for today, i shall refrain. you do not need me to spell it all out to know how i feel, right?
phudu...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home