Tuesday, October 05, 2004

of rings and ugly humans alike

i was suppose to finish 'angels and demons' when i was on my trip up to penang. the night before, i decided that i would continue on my request for the ring instead, thus i brought along my lord of the ring 3-in-1 book. no bad, half way through the book liao and i am hooked on it. it is actually quite an interesting book to read, once you get pass the first 100 pages.
hobbits and ents, elves and dwarves, humans and orcs.


ugly humans can come in my shape and sizes and they do not have to look ugly, just disgusting in behaviour.
i encountered 1 of this kind today, 1 of my colleagues. I shall spare you the details but lets say that it infuriated me enought to ask him to fuck off, followed by a long list of hokkien 'greeting'.
suddenly, he looked like an orc to me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home