Wednesday, June 25, 2003

I'm feeling a little musical today.
Its rather gloomy and its raining but I always feel that nothing can be that bad that music cannot cheer you up. OR at the very least, there should be songs with lyrics that you can relate to.

This is from a song which would never make the radio.

" I see you standing, standing all alone,
Its such a lonely, place for you ... for you to be.
If you need a shoulder, or if you need a friend,
I'll be here standing until the bitter end.
No one needs the sorrow, No one needs the pain,
I hate to see you walking out there, out in the rain.
So don't chastise me,
Or think I, I mean you harm.
I don't just leave you,
Leave you strung out much too far, baby.
Don't ever leave me,
Say you'll always be there,
All I ever wanted was for you to know that I care..."

- Rocket Queen by Guns and Roses

Well, I always say that Axl Rose is a bit crazy but he did come up with some really good songs and lyrics during his time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home