Thursday, June 19, 2003

I am a lousy student. There I have said it.
I just cannot stand studying for anything and I am definitely allergic to exams! Needless to say, I barely passed my final (and so I thought) exams back in my Uni days by the skin of my teeth. But by a sudden stroke of luck (yeah, sure) I am now plunged into the dark world of studying and sitting for another exam. The job requires that I get a certification for what I am doing, translating to many hours spent mugging (never thought that I would use this phase again) and getting myself mentally prepared for an exam.

I'm sure you have watched the movie, "The Matrix". Remember the scene where Neo needed to learn kung fu. They just downloaded everything into his mind and BOOM! he knew kung fu. Now then, if only I have one of those machines, then passing exams would be as easy as ABC.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home