Saturday, July 05, 2003

18. It was a strange age to be at. I was enlisted in the Army, old enough to carry a gun and defend the country but still not old enought to make a lot of decision and worse, not old enough to watch an R(A) movie. But that was years back. I remembered sneaking in to watch my first R-rated movie. It was at an old misty theater in Chinatown. After I reached twenty-old though, the idea of watching R-rated movies just died off. What gives?

Do forgive me if you feel that this site seemed to be dwelling on certain theme/topic for the next few weeks. Sometimes, its rather difficult to keep something inside you for long, and so when it explodes, everything just comes out. Thus, the sudden 'influx' - or should it be 'outflux' - of info and emotions. Bear with it, for it will not be long.

I really should stop making empty promises. Why do I make promises I cannot deliver, I have no idea. That makes me a really unrealiable person. People, from now on, you should probably take my promises with a pinch of salt.
Don't think I will have the chance to watch 'My Sassy Girl' on the VCD for sometime to come. Incidentally, I am listening to the theme song of the movie right now. Never stops me from smiling because it reminds me of the very simple but very nice movie. Do you go to movieonline.com.sg? Audience actually give ratings to movies and so far, 'My Sassy Girl' has been the only that everyone liked. I mean, for every movie, no matter how good, there would always be someone who gave it a 'I hated it' or a 'tolerated it' rating. Not sassy girl though. Interesting....

When the papers reported on the 'Sinagapore Flyer' to be unveil in end 2005, 2 things came to my mind instantly. Ferris wheel and 'so late!'.
Ferris wheel because it is one, and a very huge one at that. It must be very beautiful to be right at the top and you can see the night sky filled with stars and the moon. Many would ask what is so special about a big ferris wheel. Well, Singapore hopes to bring in tourists with it. For me, ferris wheels just hold a special significance to me. Sometimes, its not such a bad thing to be daydreaming, isn't it?
But, like I said, its kind of late, only in end 2005. But then again, I was brought back down to Earth and realised that it did not matter whether it would be built by end 2005 or end 2003.

Right, I have just downloaded a Ronan Keating song. I don't know about you but I have lots of fave songs and they change from time to fime. Different moods=different songs. Hmmm... thats makes me a little fickle minded now, doesn't it? Does it?

Enough raving! And its only midday... Stay tuned for more.
Weekend is upon us. You go out there and have a good one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home