Friday, July 04, 2003

19-eighty nine. My first year in secondary school. Fours years later, I entered into a JC which was reputated to have the highest abortion rate amongst all JCs in Singapore. Where they came up with that, I would really like to find out. This was a rather interesting piece of information and knowing where it originated from would really solve one of the mysteries of the world.


Its raining this morning. It looks kind of dreary and gloomy for a Friday morning. I just hope that weather would not get you down, but hey, it is afterall a Friday. Nothing should get you down on Fridays because it is the weekend tomorrow, unless of course, you need to work tomorrow. Well then...


I met up with my financial advisor last night. She asked me a very interesting question.
"At what age do you hope to retire?"
What do you say to that? I mean, if I had a choice, I would retire tomorrow, but we must be realistic. At what age do you think you can retire, with a tidy sum of money/asset that will last you and your family till the end of the your life. Hmmmm...
I gave a very conservative 55. What about you? Have you thought about it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home