Wednesday, July 02, 2003

My favourite radio station is Class95. Whats yours?
Have been listening to them since forever and I think they are doing really well. I guess I am still stuck in the past when it comes to music (though many would say that I am stuck in the past for lots of things) and they play a good mix of past and present music.

The new trio of FD, Glen and Rod on the Morning Express ain't too bad but I personally preferred Vernon A and Maggie from back then. But the current trio is still all right. Lots of laughs too, though some are a little on the risque side. Of course there is the serious side of the Morning Express and they tend to discuss topics close to the heart. This morning's topics was quite a good one and from what I heard, the phone was ringing non-stop.

Oh, oh... and let me give you a taste of their corny joke!
There once was a man who was involved in a car accident. After a few weeks, he was recovering well, but he ended up having his left arm and left leg amputated. So as of this moment, he is ALL RIGHT! ....
get it? .... lame ... save the tomatoes for the radio! I'm merely telling you what I heard! .... Aaarrrggghhh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home