Thursday, July 03, 2003

20s, well at least the wrong side of it.
Its rather interesting when I look back and see how far I have come. I have changed, definitely, more so in the last 2 years. Hopefully for the better, but you never know.

I was speaking with a friend and she confirmed my thoughts. I give people a bad first impression. She was pretty candid on it and I totally agree with her. She said I used to be loud and was such a rambunctious person. I wanted to be in the limelight all the time and I wanted to be right all the time.
I'm glad to hear from her that I have changed, a little. Maybe I have toned down a little and I am not as loud as before. I must admit that I am never right all the time, in fact, I am probably not right more than half the time. Age you say? I don't know, its so convinient to just blame it on age. I would like to say that it is due to life's experiences. I learn from them, I learn from the lessons in life, about life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home