Saturday, July 17, 2004

I have a few close colleagues at work. I would rather call them my friends instead of merely just colleagues.
 
After what has been happening to me, I would rather that they hear from me as oppose to hearing it from another person.
This particular friend - we worked together in our Social Comm at work so we are pretty tight - is a nice person who is concern about people around her. So I told her. The moment she heard the news, she started to cry. I was quite surprised actually at her reaction because she was always a smilely and happy person. She told me that she was just really sad for me and it showed. People around us at the hawker centre must be wondering what I had done to her! But it was a reaction that I never saw coming.
 
Which just goes to show how much an effect your presence in this world is to many people around you. I don't think this is just resevered for me. I believe that each and everyone of us has and will leave our mark with many many people around us.
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home