Monday, June 23, 2003

Right, I finally passed my certification exam. And if I ever have to take another exam, the sort that needs lots of studying, then it will be too soon!


Movies! Lets see, Charlie's Angels opens today. I want to watch that. I have yet to watch Bruce Almighty and I do hope that it will be around for a bit more. I really want to catch it. Then there is of course Hulk. Hey, I grew up watching the Incredible Hulk TV series, with Br. Bruce Banner wondering the country trying to find a cure. This is a must watch. Wonder what good movies they have install next month? Oh yes, go watch Finding Nemo! Highly recommended!

Now that my exam is over, I am just going to go wild! I need to go shopping, I need to go to the beach. I probably want to just chill and take the NEL mrt line just for the heck of it. Then I am going to go to Habour Front where I will explore the new place. i might want to go to the zoo too, since the last time I went there was when I was around 6-7 years old!

Oh yes, then there is Wedding Banquet, the musical. Its been sometime since I went to see a musical. The last was Chang and Eng and I was really touched. It was really good! I think Wedding Banquet should be good as well, since the lead actress is the one who played the lead in Miss Saigon. Ahhh... musical, it does brings a chill down your spine and its all good....


Food note: Zion Road Hawker Centre. Not the new one, but the older one. There is this stir-fry (Zhi Cha) stall, at the side facing the carpark. They serve a really mean chill fried fish. If you can take hot chill, then you should try this! They fried the fish till its crispy and then they pour the sambal chill on top.
The prices are rather cheap too. Had rice, the chill fish, a plate of vegetable and a meat dish, it cost me about 22 bucks. Not too bad, good for 2.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home