Friday, June 20, 2003

Somedays you want to stay in bed, some you want to go out into the sun. Somedays, you just want to laze around at home, other time, you want to be in town and in a crowd.

There will be times when you feel that the world is going against you and nothing is going right, while there will be periods when everything in your life runs smoothly.

Random thoughts at different times yield very dissimilar results; Various actions bring forth very varied reactions.

Someday, I hope to be a father. A proud father of children who can do some good with their lives.
I hope to be a husband. A loving husband to a wife who will mean the world to me.
I am a son. I hope to be a good son to my loving parent and that I have done and will continue to do her proud.
I hope to be a friend. A good friend to all my good friends and a friend whom they can depend on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home