Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Hello, would like want to buy a lionsuit? Its going for a good price. I don't think you can find it this cheap anywhere else... If you can find it cheaper, anywhere, I will sell it to you 2, at the same low price.


Like I said, once things are set in motion, its like a rock sent tumbling down from a really high hill. Once started, it ain't going to stop till it hits and then it slowly settles down.
I wonder if things will be the same once things settle down. I know for sure that I will never stop meeting up with my friends. Some I meet more often than others, but thats not to say that you have been forgotten. Sometimes, we would be able to see best only after the dust has settle. Just like a meteor hitting the ground. All around, everything is in upheaveal for quite a while. But the business of rebuilding only comes after the dust has died down. We just get used to having the dust around. It could be rather irritating and frustrating, especially when your road ahead cannot not be seen. Just give it some time, and then things will become better.

I can't wait to start a new life. What about you?
Also, remember, the dust all around will settle down at different rate. Some places clear much faster while in other places, the dust lingers a little longer, depending on wind conditions and the weather. But eventually, it will all settle down, just like everyone of us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home